Receptionist - State Farm Agent Team Member
Part Time in Topeka, KS
ROLE DESCRIPTIONAs Receptionist with Jamie Hornbaker Agency, you'll be the first line of communication to customers and have the unique opportunity to set the stage with subsequent agency interactions. As a member of our team, you will support office policies and goals to consistently execute an outstanding, referrable experience. Candidates will be considered based on ability to provide warm and concise communication, organizational skills and agility to quickly respond to an ever-changing technological and situational environment. This position is in-office and ibased on the individual will entertain part time or full-time candidates (28-40 hours per week), to be scheduled based on agency need from 9am to 5pm, Monday thru Thursday and Fridays from 9am to 4pm. There will be times the candidate will be scheduled to attend marketing or training events outside of typical office hours. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Ensure the office is well-maintained, and continuously equipped to successfully meet customer needs and to market relevant products.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and listening
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience in customer service required
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Able to work in and manage a team environment
- Experience in Cloud-Based computer applications (Microsoft, Sales Force)
- Able to obtain Property and Casualty License (required within 30 days)
- Ability to pass a Background Check
- Hourly Salary with flexible scheduling
- Retirement Match
- Growth potential/opportunities for advancement within my agency
Compensation $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none